Before you complete the Trek registration form below, please make sure you have read and completed the prerequisite section.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be born again according to John 3:1-15.
- Must have a valid passport.
- Must have a letter from your pastor approving of your participation in the program. VBCI wants to work in concert with your home church.
- Must have a character reference from a teacher, employer, coach, family doctor, etc. who has known you at least 2 years.
- Must have a clear police record.
To fulfill this requirement, you will need to go to your local Police Department with 2 to 3 pieces of government issued ID and request a Police Background Check including the Vulnerable Sector Verification record search.
The process can take anywhere from 3 – 12 weeks to complete. Once the review is completed, the Police Department should release the report back to you. You must then forward this to Victory Bible College to be put on your file.
Please download the following forms before you begin the registration and payment process:
Download the following blank files: